We hope this message finds you well and safe.
In these uncertain times you might miss your family and friends in the Netherlands, and might not be able to see any of your friends in New York either.
We realize this is not easy as we all long for social interaction. Even during social distancing TNC is a place where our members, family and friends come together.
Introducing our TNC Community on Facebook; a place where you can connect with people who are “in hetzelfde schuitje”.
- Photo’s of recent events have been posted. Find and tag yourself and other, if you’d like.
- What about sharing your favorite Dutch recipes. Or the app you use to make your family album Is there a way to send each other Dutch books? (sanitized).
- Did you get infected? Please share your experience. Do’s and Don’ts for others to stay healthy, or beat the virus.
- Did you have to cancel your trip to the Netherlands? Or did your friends have to cancel their trip to you in NYC? Any tips on how to navigate through cancelation policies?
- We’d also love to hear your thoughts on the club. Share feedback on your experience as a TNC member. Let us know what you’d like to see, do, experience once the “quarantine veil” is lifted.
- Don’t want to get into deep conversation? Why not share one of the countless memes everyone is sending eachother daily? I’m sure there are a few we’d all like.
Let’s get together.
We look forward to meeting you soon, online. Join the Group
Wishing you good health.
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Katherine Vos van Liempt & Veerle van Buuren-Stramrood